Let us take the hassle out of creating a website that works.
ActionAbility Ltd. is a website design company based near Warwick in the West Midlands. We provide advice and practical help for new or existing web users and pride ourselves on our personal service, competitive prices and fast turnaround.
Some of the website features we have provided for our clients:
- Domain registration and set-up
- Design of overall site 'look and feel'
- Logo design with matching menus, dividers, buttons and bullets to give a consistent theme
- On-line guestbook, bulletin board and event calendar to encourage interaction and return visits
- Shopping cart with secure payment and banner ads for on-line merchandising
- Sites driven by industry-standard databases such as MySQL and SQL Server
- Downloadable PDF documents and multi-media (e.g. MP3, video and webcams)
- Animated effects, photo albums, 360 degree panoramas, customised cursors and screensavers
- Private 'members only' area for registered subscribers
- e-mail addresses, mailing lists and mail forwarding
- Counting and monitoring of visitors and downloads
- Submission to search engines, indexes and links to appropriate web rings to increase traffic to your site
- On-going maintenance of the site
An ActionAbility engagement begins with a free initial exploratory discussion with a prospective client to define the scope of the work required. From this we will provide a quotation for the work which will include costs and timescales. We can:
- take on as much or as little work as you need - either creating a new site from scratch or revamping and maintaining an existing site.
- advise you on how to get the best results for your needs, whether it's a basic personal site or a more complex on-line retail store.
- use your existing content, artwork and logos, or work with you to create new material - and we can take digital photos and videos or scan prints for you if required.
- provide a flexible pricing scheme so you only pay for what you need - no 'bundled in' extras that you don't use.
If you'd like to know more, please use our Contact Information
page to call or e-mail us.